outfit

Reebok Club C 85 meets denim

9:47 PMZosia

Dear reader, let me introduce you to a new member of my Reebok family: the Reebok Club C 85. You're probably not surprised at all that I've added another pair of white kicks to collection. But let's be honest: white sneakers just really look great with everything you wear. So when I saw these babies at the Take-Off Sneakerstore, their transparent gum soles made me want them even more. It's subtle but still different.

Enough about the kicks, what about the outfit? Well, I just quickly picked something out of my wardrobe (believe me, this happens rarely). I've had this denim shirt for a while but I hadn't thought about matching it with navy joggers. I don't know about you, but I actually quite like this minimal but edgy look.

Yay or nay?


Denim top Berschka
Joggers Zara
Reebok Club C 85 Take-Off Sneakerstore










You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form